Abductors Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Reduce Ransom Again To N30m


LAGOS AUGUST 22ND (NEWSRANGERS)-It is reported that the kidnappers of the mother of former Nigerian international, Samson Siasia, have reduced their demand for ransom for Beauty Siasia to N30 million from N50 million.
It is reported that the kidnappers of the mother of former Nigerian international, Samson Siasia, have reduced their demand for ransom for Beauty Siasia to N30 million from N50 million.
It is said that the abductors had initially made a demand of N70 million.
According to Completesports.com has quoted a family source saying that the kidnappers have again reduced their demand.
“N30m, that’s what we are talking about now,” the source said.
“That’s what they are insisting on collecting but where do we get that amount now? It isn’t easy at all but we have to continue praying to God for her safety and eventual release.”
Mrs Siasia, 79, has now been in her captors’ hands for more than a month after she was kidnapped on July 15 with two others in Odoni community, Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa.
The septuagenarian was kidnapped with a woman, Florence Douanana, 65, and her 17-year-old daughter, Selekire Douanana.
It is reported that police in Bayelsa had said they were still investigating the kidnap.
It is said that Siasia’s mother had earlier been kidnapped in November 2015, spending 13 days with her kidnappers until a ransom of about N600,000 was allegedly paid.

Please follow and like us:

Related Post

Short URL: http://www.newsrangers.com/?p=33294

Posted by on Aug 22 2019. Filed under National. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

News Rangers TV

Recent Gallery Slideshow

Follow me on Twitter

Photo Gallery

Designed by Nate Otaba